Sunday, July 1, 2012

Platform VS Wedge Sneakers

Wedges Sneakers: Top Shop, Asos and one amazing piece from Marc Jacobs
Wedges sneakers or platforms ??? I say both !!!!
I should probably stop getting rid of things I don't like anymore and just keep all of them. Its not that long time ago, I guess around 1998, maybe at  the 7th grade, when we all were obsessed with platforms. We also loved Spice Girls and Britney Spears, yes there is a connection. I can not believe that they are back.
Buffalo platforms as I remember, I used to have one of those.
 Platforms are fine, I would like to buy some, but only 3-4 cm, its perfect for the summer and for the shorter ones like me its the best way how to keep yourself comfy. All the cute ones from Asos are sold out and Nasty Gal is way too expensive for this short term pleasure.

The biggest competitor to the platforms are right now wedge sneakers. To me they look much better then platforms, to be honest I felt in love with them and I guess it will become trend number 1. So far I havent tried any yet, it will takes some weeks untill they will get into the regular shops. I am just guessing how comfy they can be, but they definitely looks sporty and sexy.
Some chinese no names from Ebay, but still around 50 USD


2 comments:

  1. how much it cost for the black platform sneaker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sweetie, I think they wont have them anymore as I published this a year ago, but I will do some updates soon

      Delete