Sunday, July 8, 2012

First Summer Catches

Sales are like an addiction to me. Unfortunately this time I have been so busy with my university and all the exams and there was no time to get in to the city. Even though I knew the shops are already full of tags and posters with the headlines SALE. This was such a punishment for me, knowing that there is something you desperately wanna see and you know you gotta get there as soon as possible in order to catch some good stuff, but you cant.
Oh yeah, we all have to study, sometimes.
I really tried hard to spare some time and even though I still had some assignments to do and I should be studying for my french exam I had to have at least a quick look to ZARA and HM. But for this season I set a budget as I didnt want to buy many things which after couple of weeks wont be that fashionable anymore. Especially now when I have so many things in my head i have to get for the winter/fall season.
First Catches: HM, Zara and Mango.
As i only had a limited time, i only made it to ZARA, HM and Mango. To be true, there is not that many other possibilities where to go to shop in Mainz. But I was satisfied and I could get soon back to my books.
The one with stripes from Mango for 10 EUR, the white one from ZARA 15 EUR.
Not on sale, but so pretty. Both HM (6 and 8 EUR)
Last neon call. This is my last neon piece, do not buy neon anymore, it has been enough,, but underwear doesnt count. All HM: Bra 5 EUR, String 2 EUR/piece, Tunika 5 EUR.
Again HM: Sexy dress 10 EUR, Cute top 3 EUR

1 comment:

  1. I love sales too! The H&M earings are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete