Monday, July 9, 2012

Primark - the lowcost shopping

First after a couple of months I discovered that there is Primark in FFM. So far I only knew it from London. Last time I went to London I made my boyfriend to stop by almost everyday. Yes, I liked it so much. True, the shopping here is not an easy task and not everyone can handle it here. Even I sometimes got mad and crazy. Too many people, no order, unfriendly staff which doesnt know anything, long queues to get to the cash desks and even longer to the get into a fitting room. What more, people are walking around with full bags and threating all the clothes and shoes with such an unrespect.
Some things I found, mostly accessories, but also some cute underwear, tops and sweatpants.
Some things I found, mostly accessories, but also some cute underwear, tops and sweatpants.
The clothes here are not that amazing, but if you try to look, you can find really nice pieces. But the main reason for me to come are accessories. I will never have enough accessories and there are always some I desperately need to get. Why to spend too much money on accessories which will be out of fashion in a couple of months? Go to primark and get them only at the minor price of the regular price. Usually they have most of the things you will be looking for. Anyway better to sacrifice a bit of sleep and go there early, then the chances that you will find what you are looking for are much bigger. Anyway, Primark is cheap, we all can use some cheap shopping sometimes.
Festival must have: getting ready for Tomorrowland.

No comments:

Post a Comment