Tuesday, June 19, 2012

The Big Pony Fragrance Collection

Ralph Lauren made a really good marketing move, after they lunched these 4 fragrances, there is now, at least here in Germany, "Big Pony Fragrance Collection Madness". In most of the parfume stores you get a pony bag as a gift if you purchase one fragrances from this line. This is not only a pretty good deal, as the 100 ml fragrance is about 60 EUR, but the bags are just adorable. Fragrances are amazing too. My biggest favourits are the Pink and the Violet Ponies. It was a huge dilema to choose between those two. The pink one is very fruity, very summer, very fun. The violet is more oriental and stylish. The other 2 are to me too sporty.  Finally i went for the number 2 Big Pink Pony, probably because it just feels like summer. 
I am also impresed with the colours and the design of this campaign. Every fragrance has its number and its fitting bag. The bags are really cool, not only to carry them to the seaside or to the pool. I even wear my to school or if I go shop. The perfect shiny and bright colours can upgrade every casual look. Go for it !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment