Saturday, April 6, 2013

The top live performances

I am supposed to be writing and reading and writing and reading again, however my fb is permanently open, I upgraded all my other social neworks like LinkedIn, Google+ and others, youtube became my best friend and I recalled on some amazing live performances, we could have experienced in the recent times.

The BRIT Awards 2013: Taylor Swift performing "I knew you were trouble" and Justin performing "Mirrors"





Grammy 2013: Rihanna: Stay (feat. Mikky Ekko) - breathless. Bruno Mars - Sting - Rihanna - Ziggy Marley. Alicia Keys and Maroon 5 were also amazing.


Oscars 2013: Adele - Skyfall as the music highlight of the night.



Superbowl 2013: Beyonce Halftime Show. Even though I didnt like this performance that much, most of the people loved that, probably also because of the reunion of destiny´s childs. Not that she would let them much space, but actually I am not sure if the other two girls were ever singing. One thing is true, she looks stunning in this sexy leather dress.


Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012: Pink Ball (Ft. Justin Bieber). He is the cutest thing ever and fits perfectly to these wonderland decorations. I am just missing Nicki Minaj here.


Not that up to date but still such a strong nostalgic feeling I haven’t have for a long time: Olympics Closing Ceremony 2012: Spice Girls Reunion




No comments:

Post a Comment